• Iconic Pan American flight attendant uniform blazer from the 1970s
• Designed by Edith Head, one of the most famous and renowned Hollywood costume designers, who dressed the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Cary Grant, Grace Kelly and more
• Gold textured buttons feature the iconic Pan Am logo
• Vintage size 6 Regular
• The official uniform from 1975-1980
• From the personal collection of a historian at a notable air and space museum
Shoulders: 15” (seam to seam)
Outstanding vintage condition. Has been professionally dry cleaned and ready to wear or display.
🏛 Thank you for your generous donation to saving historic places. 10% of your purchase directly gets donated to the National Trust for Historic Preservation. We're proud to support this charity which works to save historic locations and buildings to wear our historic pieces of clothing.