• This classic mid-century cut jacket is a vintage men’s wardrobe staple
• Made for fall to winter season weather with a medium-thick quilted interior
• Two side pockets
• Fastens up the front with a large metal zipper
• Made by Windward for Montgomery Ward
• Labeled water repellant and wind resistant
Best fit men’s small. These are the measurements of the jacket and your measurements should be a few inches smaller for a comfortable fit.
Waist: 37”—40” stretched
As is vintage condition. The jacket is sturdy and wearable, however it has several small tears. Most of the small tears are on the back or on the inside of the neckline. A previous owner tried to repair these holes on the inside of the neck with glue.
One small pencil-eraser sized black dot on the back of the left sleeve.
This is a good gab Ricky jacket to wear while working and not have to worry about your $300+ collector’s Ricky jacket.
Priced and sold as is.