• Darling vintage 1950s gingham square dancing dress
• Lovely full pleated circle skirt perfect for twirling and dancing
• Beautiful teal and white gingham cotton Accented with black ricrac
• Darling large princess puff sleeves with elastic
• Fastens up the back with a metal zipper
• Would make a perfect vintage Dorothy Gale from the Wizard of Oz costume
Shoulder to waist: 17”
Very good vintage condition. Carefully washed. A small brown spot smaller than a small coin on the back of the right shoulder remains. Pinhole size hole on hem of skirt (does not show all the way through). Please see photos. Priced accordingly. Presents beautifully.
🏛 Thank you for your generous donation to saving historic places. 10% of your purchase directly gets donated to the National Trust for Historic Preservation. We're proud to support this charity which works to save historic locations and buildings to wear our historic pieces of clothing.