• Stunning vintage 1950s bombshell red carpet ready gown
• Dramatic and elaborate back bustle that flows into a fishtail skirt
• Lucious gathering at the bodice
• Double spaghetti straps form a sultry V strap
• Fastens with a back metal zipper
• Boned bodice for a slimming and flattering fit
• Metallic silver embroidered flowers sparkle and shine
• No label, but was purchased from the original owner with several other Emma Dombs; this matches the quality and caliber of an Emma Domb or similar mid-century designer
Bust: 32” (can accommodate 34”)
Outstanding vintage condition. Has been professionally dry cleaned with couture cleaning service (a $60 value). A small round spot near the bottom of the skirt remains.
🏛 Thank you for your generous donation to saving historic places. 10% of your purchase directly gets donated to the National Trust for Historic Preservation. We're proud to support this charity which works to save historic locations and buildings to wear our historic pieces of clothing.