• Authentic vintage piece
• Stunning strapless 1950s cupcake gown in cotton candy pink
• Luxurious liquid satin wrapped in copious amounts of layered tulle
• Accented with flyaway tulle and two satin roses at the shoulder
• Boned bodice for support and structure
• Zips up the side with a metal zipper Good vintage condition with a few details to note: there is a small hole at back of dress in the tulle (see photo). Small scuff at hem. Roses have wear to them. Water mark on underskirt (mostly hidden by the tulle).
Bust: 30" (meant to be snug to hold it up; can accommodate up to 34")
There are two metal snaps inside the bustline which leads me to believe this had a removable tulle sash of some sort, this did not come with the dress. Still a stage-worthy stunner! Please see photos; the gown is priced accordingly.
🏛 Thank you for your generous donation to saving historic places. 10% of your purchase directly gets donated to the National Trust for Historic Preservation. We're proud to support this charity which works to save historic locations and buildings to wear our historic pieces of clothing.