• A truly unique and fun vintage skater/dancer costume from the 1950s
• A bright canary yellow taffeta with
• Gold clear sequins on the bodice and
• Whimsical clusters of multi-colored ribbons hanging along the waistline (red, purple, yellow and green).
• This dress has a matching built-in petticoat and unitard underneath a very full circle skirt.
• Large, billowy princess sleeves
• Underarms have a cut out gusset area (perfect for dancers as this adds a range of movement)
• Zips up the back with a metal zipper
• No label, handmade
Bust: 30" (stretched 32")
Hips of unitard: 28" (38" stretched elastic)
Length of dress: 30.5"
Length of unitard: 25.5" (30" stretched)
Good, slightly as-is vintage condition. about 95% of sequins are still present and attached (we’ve reinforced the stitching to secure the strands). Two light stains on the right shoulder. Has been washed with OxyClean but another soaking session or method may remove these stains. Please see last photo.
Dress presents awesome, especially in photo shoots and on stage.
🏛 Thank you for your generous donation to saving historic places. 10% of your purchase directly gets donated to the National Trust for Historic Preservation. We're proud to support this charity which works to save historic locations and buildings to wear our historic pieces of clothing.