- Vintage 1950s Don Loper designer over coat
- Ivory high quality wool shell (not itchy at all)
- Fully lined with a silky ivory satin lining
- Large Dolman style sleeves
- Two side pockets
- Fastens up the front with cloth covered buttons
Best fit size large to extra large.
Shoulders: approx. 23”
Very good vintage condition. Very small moth nibble below the right pocket. Small patch of orange spots on the inside lining near the hemline.
Professionally dry cleaned. We had the stitching of the inside lining professionally resewn along the hemline so it will stay in place for you.