• Vintage 1950s utility outdoor coat
• Bad-ass military inspired jacket by Butwik “The Champion of Jackets”
• Label says it’s “The Jacket For Champions” so it must be true!
• Four snap front utility pockets
• Fastens with a large utility zipper and metal snaps
• Insulated Interior and drawstring waist will keep you warm in cold weather
• Functional for camping, hunting and hiking but also a timeless style fashionable enough for street wear
• Purchased from Desmond’s Department Store
Labeled size 38, so intended for 38” chest. Please compare to measurements of similar heavy coat. Best fit men’s medium.
Has a few stray marks and small stains for that “worn in” distressed look. Please see photos. Structurally very good condition; ready for many years of adventures! Built to last!