• Luxurious vintage 1940s satin boudoir slippers
• These luxe white satin dressing room shoes allow you to style it up while staying home or backstage between sets
• Would also be excellent for a vintage Art Deco or Mid Century wedding
• Leather soles
• Made by Daniel Green who made exquisite boudoir slippers
• Part of Daniel Green’s “Honeymoon Slippers” line. This model is called Cleo.
• Comes with the original box
• No size labeled but this came from from the original owner and she wore size US 6. These measure like a 6 but please see the measurements
Please note these are the shoes measurements. You may want your foot to be slightly smaller to fit.
Insole length: 9”
Ball width: 3”
Vamp: up to 2”
Very good vintage condition. The satin is a little stiff but it is sturdy and clean. Small yellowed age spots on the inside of the left heel. Gentle wear on the heel of the insole.
Appear to be worn only once or twice. Maybe even only tried on.
Barely any wear to the leather soles.
Come with the original Daniel Green box. Box is dirty but sturdy.
Purchased from the original owner.