- A classic vintage wardrobe staple, made famous by Lucille Ball: the navy blue polka dot dress!
- The true vintage 1940s piece, often imitated but you can't beat the original
- Made with a lovely, sturdy cold rayon which makes for a lovely drape
- Billowy sleeves fasten at the wrist with clear buttons for a nice balloon sleeve
- Fastens up the front with clear lucite buttons
- No label
Excellent vintage condition. The left sleeve has a replacement clear vintage button. Clean, sturdy and very wearable.