• Sultry vintage 1940s (early 1950s) bustier top with textured black velvet
• Black and gold "lace" detail and bullet bra style bust
• Chevron-style pattern that Vs in the middle for a feminine silhouette • Fastens up the back with hook and eye closures
• Designed in Italy for The Spanish Main by Contessa Bernardini
• Hand written linen inventory tag sewn inside (possibly a film worn costume?)
Bust: 32" (can accommodate 34”)
Length, including straps: 21"
Excellent vintage condition. One small stain inside lining, not seen when worn.