• Amazing vintage 1930s pink princess gown
• Classic pre-war bias cut silhouette
• Large, fairy tale like princess puff sleeves
• High cut empire waist with back bow tie sash
• Seven tiers of gathered taffeta
• Accented with black velvet bows at the shoulders and one at the bust
• Fastens up the side with metal snaps
Bust: 33” (tight 34”)
High Waist: 25”
Shoulder to waist: 15.25”
Hips: free up to 50”
Good, restored vintage condition. Has been carefully hand washed and professionally dry cleaned & pressed. Some grey marks remain. A group of light grey marks sit near the hemline.
The black from the black velvet bow at the bust has lightly transferred onto the pink taffeta at the bust.
Eight pinhead size light brown dots on the left bust area. This is light and can be worn as is or with a brooch to cover.
We've reinforced or replaced any loose metal snaps. Any loose seams were professionally redone.
Perfect for photo shoot, film, stage, theater, Disneybound or Dapper Day!