• Vintage 1920s black silk day dress with white silk tie ascot at the neck
• Luxuriously soft antique silk
• Matching white accents at the sleeves.
• Double pleats at the front and back hem
• Gathering at the shoulders for a nice flattering fit • Buttons up the side with metal snaps
• Slips on overhead
(Meant to be worn loosely. You will want to be a few inches smaller than these measurements.) Bust: 38" Waist: 34" Length: 49" Sleeves: 24"
Silk is sturdy but care should be used when wearing antique clothing. Two tears at the ascot have been repaired. They are unseen when the ascot is tied. Two tone holes at back left sleeve.